Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mulund College of Commerce: Mindflex Soft skills


Mindflex Soft Skills Training Mumbai
Attitudinal & Behavioural Change (ABC) for Professional and Personal Proficiency (PPP).

Mulund College of Commerce soft skills program for BMS 2nd year was successfully concluded today. There were 120 students in all spread over three batches, each exposed to 20 hours of Soft Skills including Time Management, Emotional Intelligence, and Social Etiquette.

Thank you MCC for encouraging us with your enthusiastic participation despite the year ending blues of presentations, exams and other events. Thank you Prof. Deshpande, Prof. Vijayalaxmi Kannan, and Prof Seema Ashar for arranging such an excellent program.

The Mindflex Team, Shyla Sehgal, Gerald Dcunha, D Nagananda, Arpita Ghosh, Ravi Raman, Anupam Acharya and Uday Acharya, wish you all best.


http://mccmulund.net/Index.aspx



WHO KNOWS MY STORY BEST?









I have just returned from my session with the BMS kids in the Mumbai College which I spoke about in my today’s morning post. 


Anupam had invited me to conduct it, and I had agreed, without even my second thought.


Anupam wanted me to make these kids ponder over the questions: How I chose what I did? Have I chosen BMS by a conscious choice or by default? Is BMS my choice or my parents’? Am I happy doing it… or, do I regret? Am I giving my best… Or, is my heart somewhere else? 
read more:
http://www.geralddcunha.blogspot.in/2012/02/normal-0-false-false-false_25.html




1 comment: